Salbutamol Inhaler is used to relieve symptoms of Asthma and COPD such as coughing, wheezing, and feeling breathless. Salbutamol is used to clear the airways to the lungs to make breathing easier.
Salbutamol constituent is Salbutamol sulfate (salbutamol).
● If you are new to an Inhaler, Read and understand the diagrams which are printed on the leaflet.
● If Salbutamol has to reach the lungs of younger children then use a spacer prescribed by a Doctor.
● Don't take Salbutamol Inhaler with other prescribed medicines, It may harm you.
● Consult your Doctor before mixing Salbutamol Inhaler with other medicines dosage.
● This Medicine Requires Prescription to purchase. Proceed further to know the steps.
Rating & Reviews