AMLODOPINE 10MG “Amlodipine besylate (Norvasc®)”
Amlodipine 10 mg is often prescribed for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) and heart disease, including coronary artery disease in people who do not have heart failure.
CONTAINS AMLODIPINE BESYLATE
● Take amlodipine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
● Follow all directions on your prescription label.
● Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
● Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
● It is very important that your doctor check your or your child's progress at regular visits to make sure this medicine is working properly.
● Blood tests may be needed to check for unwanted effects.
● This medicine may cause angina (chest pain) or a heart attack in certain patients with severe heart or blood vessel disease.
● This Medicine Requires Prescription to purchase. Proceed further to know the steps.
Amlodopine (APO) 10mg
Rating & Reviews