Pregabalin tablets are used to treat epilepsy, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome, and generalized anxiety disorder.
The main constituent of the pregabalin tablets is Maize, starch Talc. The capsule shield is made up of Titanium Dioxide (E171) Gelatin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. The printing ink is consists of Shellac Propylene Glycol, Black Iron Oxide (E172), Potassium Hydroxide.
● The pregabalin starting dose is 50 mg three times a day and its maximum dosage is 100mg three times per day.
● Don't stop or start the pregabalin medication at once.
● Don't increase the dose without consulting your doctor.
● If you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant consult your doctor.
● This Medicine Requires a Prescription to purchase. Proceed further to know the steps.
Pregabalin (APO) 150mg
Rating & Reviews