Nitroglycerin, also known as glyceryl trinitrate (GTN), is a medication used for heart failure, high blood pressure, anal fissures, painful periods, and to treat and prevent chest pain from not enough blood flow to the heart (angina) or due to cocaine. This includes chest pain from a heart attack.
The active ingredient is Glyceryl Trinitrate. The other ingredients are lactose, mannitol, acacia, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Glyceryl trinitrate is a type of medicine belonging to the nitrate group. It is used for treating angina, heart failure and is also used as a rectal ointment for relieving the treating pain caused by anal fissures, which are tears in the lining of the anal passage.
● Caution should be exercised in patients with a history of liver or kidney impairment.
● Avoid abrupt withdrawal in patients who have received prolonged high-dose infusions.
● Avoid alcohol consumption.
● It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this.
● This Medicine Requires Prescription to purchase. Proceed further to know the steps.
Nitrlingual Pump Spray
Rating & Reviews