Brinzolamide is used to treat high pressure inside the eye due to glaucoma (open angle-type) or other eye diseases (e.g., ocular hypertension). Lowering high pressure inside the eye helps
Each mL of SIMBRINZA (brinzolamide/brimonidine tartrate ophthalmic suspension) 1%/0.2% contains Active ingredients: brinzolamide 10 mg, brimonidine tartrate 2 mg (equivalent to 1.32 mg as brimonidine free base); Preservative: benzalkonium chloride 0.03 mg; Inactive ingredients: propylene glycol, carbomer 974P, boric acid, mannitol, sodium chloride.
● One drop in the affected eye(s) three times a day.
● Wash your hands well before you use the drops.
● Remove the cap.
● Tilt your head back a little and pull the lower lid of your eye out to form a pocket.
● Hold the bottle upside down near to your eye. Try not to touch your eye as you do this
● Apply enough pressure to the base of the bottle to release one drop into your eye.
Ophthalmic effects: Vision may be temporarily blurred, which may impair physical or mental abilities; patients must be cautioned about performing tasks that require mental alertness (eg, operating machinery or driving).
Azopt Eye drops 1% 5mg
Brinzoquin Eye drops 1% 5ml
Rating & Reviews