The Oestradiol patch (oestrogen patch) is a delivery system for estradiol, which is used as hormone replacement therapy to treat the problems of menopause, such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness, or to prevent osteoporosis, as well as in hormone replacement therapy for transgender women.
Melatonin, Testosterone, Adenosinum Triphosphoricum Dinatrum, Nadidum, Pantothenic Acid, Sarcolacticum Acidum, Baryta Carbonica, Conium Maculatum, Selenium Metallicum, Folliculinum, Funiculus Umbilicalis Suis, Glandula Suprarenalis Suis, Hepar Suis, Hypothalamus Suis, Lymph Node (suis), Medulla Ossis Suis Orchitinum (suis), Pancreas Suis, Spleen (suis)
● Decide upon which 2 days you will change your patch.
● Your oestradiol transdermal system individual carton contains a calendar card printed on its inner.
● Be consistent.
● If you forget to change your patch on the correct date, apply a new one as soon as you remember.
● No matter what day this happens, stick to the schedule you have marked...
Consult your doctor or pharcist if you have:
● Unusual vaginal bleeding that has not been checked by a doctor.
● Liver disease.
● Coronary artery disease
● Bleeding disorder.
● History of heart attack, stroke, or blood clot.
● History of hormone-related cancer, or cancer of the breast, uterus/cervix, or vagina. This Medicine Requires Prescription to purchase. Proceed further to know the steps.
Estraderm MX 50mcg Patch 8
Rating & Reviews