Simvastatin 80 mg Tablets. Simvastatin (Zocor®) is a drug licensed to treat high and high triglycerides. It is also approved for the prevention of heart or blood vessel cholesterol disease. The medication is available by prescription only and comes in five different strengths, including 5mg simvastatin tablets.
Oral administration contains either 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 40mg or 80mg of simvastatin and the following inactive ingredients: ascorbic acid, citric acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxides, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, starch, talc, and titanium dioxide.
● Take simvastatin exactly as prescribed.
● Follow all directions on your prescription label.
● Never take this medicine in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed.
● Taking too much of this medication may cause serious or life-threatening side effects.
● Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with simvastatin and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products while taking this medicine.
● Avoid eating foods that are high in fat or cholesterol. Simvastatin will not be as effective in lowering your cholesterol if you do not follow a cholesterol-lowering diet plan. Furthermore, this Medicine Requires a Prescription to purchase. Proceed further to know the steps.
Simvastatin (APO) 80mg
Rating & Reviews