Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria...
Tablets containing azithromycin dihydrate equivalent to either 250 mg or 500 mg azithromycin and the following inactive ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate anhydrous, pregelatinized starch, sodium croscarmellose, magnesium stearate, sodium lauryl sulfate, hypromellose, lactose, titanium dioxide, triacetin, and D&C Red #30 aluminium lake.
● To use the oral suspension single dose packet: Open the packet and pour the medicine into 2 ounces of water.
● Stir this mixture and drink all of it right away.
● Do not save for later use.
● To make sure you get the entire dose, add 2 more ounces of water to the same glass, swirl gently, and drink right away.
● Those who have allergies to these kinds of medications should consult a doctor before taking it. ● If you have a kidney/liver infection, do not take these medications or consult a doctor before taking them.
● You should consult a doctor before taking Zithromax while breastfeeding. Furthermore, this Medicine Requires a Prescription to purchase. Proceed further to know the steps.
Azithromycin (APOTX) 500mg
Rating & Reviews