Apixaban is used to lower the risk of stroke caused by a blood clot in people with a heart rhythm disorder called atrial fibrillation.
Apixaban is also used after hip or knee replacement surgery to prevent a type of blood clot called deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which can lead to blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism)
ELIQUIS tablets are available for oral administration in strengths of 2.5 mg and 5 mg of apixaban with the following inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium lauryl sulfate, and magnesium stearate.
● Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.
● Your doctor may occasionally change your dose, Use the medicine exactly as directed.
● You may take apixaban with or without food.
● If you cannot swallow a tablet whole, crush and mix it with water, apple juice, or a spoonful of applesauce.
● Swallow the mixture right away without chewing.
● Do not save it for later use.
● Apixaban can cause bleeding which can be serious and rarely may lead to death.
● While taking apixaban: Call your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of these signs or symptoms of bleeding when taking apixaban. you may bruise more easily. it may take longer than usual for any bleeding to stop. unexpected bleeding, or bleeding that lasts a long time. Furthermore, this Medicine Requires a Prescription to purchase. Proceed further to know the steps.
Eliquis F/C Tab 2.5mg 20
Rating & Reviews