Nurofen Zavance 200mg liquid capsules 60 comes in a liquid capsule format which is easy to swallow and gets absorbed more quickly in your bloodstream than a standard Nurofen. The liquid capsules reduce inflammation, temporarily relieving pain associated with headaches, migraines, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain and sinus pain.
● Contains ibuprofen sodium dihydrate 256 mg
● Should be taken with water.
● Before ingesting the capsules, seeking medical advice from a doctor is recommended if a person suffers from asthma or is taking any other Medicines Which contain ibuprofen.
● People who are allergic to ibuprofen, do not ingest the capsules and seek a medical professional’s advice.
● Do not use the capsules during the last 3 months of pregnancy, for more than 3 days at a time.
Rating & Reviews