Naprogesic tablets provide temporary relief from period pains and treat the cause of period pain by restraining the production of prostaglandins. Naprogesic if ingested provides effective temporary relief from aches and pains caused by period pains such as abdominal cramps, headaches and lower back pains.
● Contains Naproxen Sodium 275 mg
● As soon as there is a sign of menstrual bleeding or period pain, ingest 2 tablets with food, followed with 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as required.
● Daily dosage should not exceed 5 tablets and the tablets should be stored below 30 degree Celsius.
● Naprogesic tablets should not be consumed if the blister is broken, if the person is suffering from stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure, or is allergic to naproxen and any other anti-inflammatory Medicines.
● Naprogesic tablets should not be used during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except if your doctor has prescribed it. During the last 3 months of pregnancy, Naprogesic tablets are strictly advised to be not taken.
Rating & Reviews