Thermoskin adjustable knee is designed to provide support to the knees. It is very easy to use and comes with various levels of compressions for people with arthritis, swollen, and/or fluid on the knee.
● Place the side stabilizers of the strap on the top of the support position, the middle of the strap behind your knee, and then wrap the bottom strap parts towards each other and make sure to secure underneath the patella.
● Then, Wrap the top straps towards each other and secure it above your patella and adjust the level of compression desirable.
● Lastly, gently bend the knee to assess the side stabilizers, and if required, slide the side stabilizers out from top support and reposition in any of the three pouch options available.
● Do not use it while sleeping.
● Following an acute injury, do not use the strap within the first 72 hours of the injury.
● Thermoskin adjustable knee is made out of materials that may cause allergic reactions, if allergic reaction develops, stop using the product, and consult a medical professional.
Rating & Reviews