Bepanthen antiseptic cream is a very gentle cream that is to be used in cases where babies are having nappy rashes, mother's having cracked nipples during lactation. The cream protects the skin from infection and also helps to cure any kind of infection. Contains panthenol.
● Bepanthen cream is to be rubbed gently in a thin layer after each nappy change.
● Can also be used as an antiseptic cream.
● Wash nipples to remove cream prior to feeding.
● Can also be used in case of injuries.
● Gently rub in a thin layer onto the affected area and repeat as required.
● For external use only.
● Store in a cool and dry place and if any irritation persists contact a doctor.
Rating & Reviews