Betadine Cold sore ointment is used to treat cold sores and can be used from the very beginning of signs of itching and tingling to speed up the healing process. Betadine Cold sore ointment helps to reduce the risk of spreading the infection further to anyone else.
● Store the cold sore ointment in a place with temperature below 25 degrees Celsius.
● Wash hands before using. After washing, put some ointment on your hands and apply it to the affected area liberally for at least four times a day.
● Should not be used if the user is hypersensitive to Iodine or Povidone.
● If irritation, redness or swelling occurs, discontinue the use of the ointment and consult a medical professional.
● Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Rating & Reviews