Vermox 6 tablets are an anti-worm medication. Vermox 6 tablets are indicated for the treatment of patients 2 years of age and older. Vermox 6 tablets are used to treat gastrointestinal infections caused by whipworm, pinworm, roundworm, or hookworm. It can also be used to treat infections caused by more than one of these worms at the same time.
● Take Vermox 6 tablets exactly as directed by the physician.
● Vermox tablets may be swallowed, chewed, or mixed with food.
● It should be used for the full prescribed period.
● Store Vermox 6 tablets at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
● Do not take Vermox 6 tablets if you are taking metronidazole (Flagyl) as this could cause a severe skin reaction that includes fevers, blistering red or purple rash, skin peeling.
Rating & Reviews