Bd micro-fine 8mm 100 pen needles are used for diabetic patients. After pinching the needle, a drop of blood is formed on the finger, which is later taken to check blood sugar level. The tip is so fine that the only one drop of blood is formed after pinching and pressing. These are one-time-use needles which are disposable.
● Take the needle and pin it to the top of any finger.
● Press the rear side of the finger to get a blood sample.
● Dispose of the needles after use.
● Keep away from the reach of children.
● Restricted use only.
● Do not use the near surgery area.
● Use only as per the advice of the doctor.
● Read the label carefully.
Rating & Reviews