WHAT THIS MEDICINE IS USED FOR-
In children suffering from nausea and vomiting for effective temporary relief of fever and pain associated with:
● Cold & flu symptoms.
HOW TO USE IT-
● Tear suppository from strip, remove blister and insert suppository.
● For ease of insertion, the suppository can be moistened just before insertion.
● Insert into the rectum according to the dosage table below.
● Calculate the correct dose based on the child’s weight. If weight is unknown, use the child’s age.
● For rectal use only - not to be swallowed.
● Children 6 months to 4 years with an average weight of 8 to 16 kg. Use 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours. Do not use more than 4 suppositories in 24 hours.
● Children 4 to 5 years with an average weight of 16 to 18 kg. Use 2 suppositories every 4 to 6 hours. Do not use more than 4 suppositories in 24 hours.
● Do not use it on children below the age of 2 except on medical advice.
● Store below 25ºC.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Stop use and see your doctor If you are allergic to paracetamol.
● Please see your doctor if your child’s symptoms do not improve.
● Do not use it If the package seals are broken or the use-by-date has expired.
● Tell your doctor if your child has liver or kidney problems, Weighs less than 8 kg or more than 18 kg.
● Stop use and see your doctor if your child has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking this medication.
IF YOU USE TOO MUCH (OVERDOSE)-
If an overdose is taken or suspected ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26) or go to the hospital immediately even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose.