Thermoskin Adjustable shoulder support with V stabilizer Thermoskin Adjustable shoulder support provides protection, support, and warmth to the unstable shoulders. It is used to aid in the treatment of injuries such as Rotary cuff injury, frozen shoulders, and general shoulder instability/weakness. The shoulder support also comes with a V-Stability system that provides extra support and stability at stages of shoulder rehabilitation.
● Position the shoulder support on the affected shoulder, with the seam running over the shoulder blade.
● Keep the chest strap open on the front before placing the shorter strap across the chest and feed the longer strap underneath the opposite arm and pull it through the buckle of the shorter strap.
● Firmly wrap the bicep strap around the bicep.
● Following an acute injury, do not use the strap within the first 72 hours of the injury.
● Thermoskin Adjustable shoulder support is made out of materials that may cause allergic reactions, if allergic reaction develops, stop using the product, and consult a medical professional.
Rating & Reviews