Bd micro-fine 12.7mm 100 pen needles are used for diabetic patients. After pinching the needle, a drop of blood is formed on the finger, which is later taken to check the blood sugar level. The tip is so fine that only one drop of blood is formed after pinching and pressing. These are one-time-use needles that are disposable.
● Take the needle and pin it to the top of any finger.
● Press the rear side of the finger to get a blood sample.
● Dispose of the needles after use.
● Read the label carefully.
● Keep away from the reach of children.
● Restricted use only.
● Do not use it near the surgery area.
● Use only as per the advice of the doctor.
Rating & Reviews