Bricanyl Turbuhaler 500mcg 100 inhalations are used to open up airways in people suffering from asthma, bronchitis, and other breathing problems, to help them in breathing properly and easily. Also, it should be kept in mind while using this drug, that it is a relieving drug, hence it should only be used when needed.
● For adults - one inhalation can be done in every 4-6 hours. But not more than 12 inhalations should be done in a day.
● For children above 5 years of age - one inhalation can be done in every 4-6 hours. But not more than 8 inhalations should be done in a day.
● It is not recommended for children below 5 years of age.
● Do not use Bricanyl Turbuhaler if you have an allergy from terbutaline or any other ingredient of this medicine. Also, take care of the expiry date before consuming the Medicines.
● If symptoms persist or worsen, see your doctor immediately.
Rating & Reviews