Bd ultra-fine 0.3ml 0.25mm 100 single-use syringes Bd ultra-fine 0.3ml 0.25mm 100 single-use syringes are used for diabetic and care handling needy patients. They are used for getting blood from the patients. These are for one-time use which should be disposed of. It can also be used to give injections to patients.
● Take the syringe and mount the needle provided with it to the top of the syringe.
● Press against the patient’s hand and slowly give a push inside the nerve.
● Then start using the rear lever to get blood from the patient for blood-taking purposes. Otherwise, for giving an injection, tear down the injection, take it inside the syringe and give it to the patient.
● Keep away from the reach of children.
● Restricted use only.
● Do not use it near the surgery area.
● Use only as per the advice of the doctor.
● Read the label carefully.
Rating & Reviews